Handwarmers, maintenance, and rebuilding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Paddywagonn
Paddywagonn

RB 100 head style for Jon e GI   Empty RB 100 head style for Jon e GI

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm
OK lads and lasies  I got a little situation here I have about 10 giant John E handwarmers and I’m looking for maybe four or five RB 100 style catalyst heads can anybody help me out there to purchase them I’ve searched on eBay and I can only find two and they are ridiculously priced it’s unbelievable highway robbery so any help would be very appreciated  I just saw a picture of the head of one of the burners on the web page where we can buy them off of our administrators awesome webpage but I don’t know if it’ll work now if we can get it rebuilt with the catalysts, of John’s webpage that would be perfect  and would the round headed zippo one work for Jon-E  GI  warmers   I put a picture of it on Google plus if you can find it thanks all the same come to Mexico for a week will return what I can still keep in touch when I bring Miss handy little phone with me
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.mparam.com

RB 100 head style for Jon e GI   Empty Re: RB 100 head style for Jon e GI

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm
Eamon,

Can you measure the dimensions of the Jon-e head with a pair of digital calipers and post them here? More likely to get help that way.
Paddywagonn
Paddywagonn

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:37 am
Will do thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum