Handwarmers, maintenance, and rebuilding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jaescala

Largest Pocket warmers Empty Largest Pocket warmers

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:56 pm
I have a few zippo hand warders. However, my go to, is the S Boston. It lights up quickly and is very dependable. I have started to wonder what are some of the larger models? Can anyone tel me the names of some larger models.
Thanks
Jim Escalante
jaescala

Largest Pocket warmers Empty Re: Largest Pocket warmers

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:26 pm
I have purchased a few hand warmers since i posted this question. I bought a Jon-e GI (giant). It is the largest one I have found. It is 4 5/16th inches tall by 2.75 inches wide and 1.25 inches thick, (110mm tall x 70mm wide x 33mm thick. This one fills the hand very well. I also bought a new Peacock, Giant size, made in Korea. This one measures 4.25 inches tall x 2.75 inches wide x .75 inches thick (108mm tall x 69mm wide x 19mm thick). The peacock has the nicest protective bag of any that I own. It is thick and has a loop on the top opening. This could be used to attach it a lanyard and be warn around your neck and stay close to your chest.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.mparam.com

Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:34 am
Thanks for the info! I was gifted a Giant last year, and, along with the S-Boston's, it really has become one of my favourites.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum