Handwarmers, maintenance, and rebuilding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Labrador Wild Man

Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light Empty Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:18 am
Hi there when my warmer go out try and start with a lighter using a flint/jet kind I did try and change the gas to a 80% butane and 20% propane but finding the propane blows the flame out thinking just using a zippo but need to get the heat to the warmer to get going again, I do try and keep the lighter warm even next to a warmer too it is tough may have to use a normal flame any ideas would be great any tips and best kind of lighters to use thanks LWM
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.mparam.com

Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light Empty Re: Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:23 pm
At the moment, my favorite EDC lighter is a turbo flame, battery operated ignition style:
Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light MyEDClighter
Labrador Wild Man

Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light Empty Re: Like to find best lighter to use in the winter find hard to keep a light

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:49 pm
Nice have to look for one of those

thanks

LWM
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.mparam.com

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:54 pm
I used to keep a stock of them, I'll look around and see if there are any left, if there are I'll let you know. I also ordered a bunch of USB lighters to add to our order form, they are on the slow boat from China, I'll add them to the order form when they finally arrive.
Labrador Wild Man

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:30 am
Great Thanks all helps

LWM
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum